David Westmoreland, saxophone, keyboards, vocals and point of contact. David has been in the music business for decades and through his travels has entertained and opened for some major artists.
Toured with The Shirelles, The Drifters, The coasters, and opened for Marshall Tucker, Greg Kihn, Sam Moore, Leon Russell, Sawyer Brown, Paul Revere and the Raiders, to name some. Played on the Grand Ole Opry in 1984. David was raised from a family of musicians. His mother Ola Louse, a country recording artist, and father "Okie" Paul Westmoreland singer and songwriter of the mega country hit "Detour" written in 1945. At an early age, David also wrote a theme song for a motion picture "Krisi and The Legend Of Mt. Shasta" back in the late 70's. David loves all types of music and believes that music "is" the doctor.
Glen "Gator" Lynskey plays lead guitar. Gator has decades of experience and knowledge of guitar. Here are a some notations that need to be mentioned on his accomplishments.
1. First place award Best Electric Guitarist in the Northwest.
2. 3rd place award in National Jimi Hendrix competition.
3. Taught up to eighty guitar students a week.
4. Played on music and commercials for TV.
5. 25 plus years as a recording engineer.
6. Guitar amplifier repair and FX design and build.
7. Microsoft Digital Backlot Tech.
8.Multi million dollar recording studio tech.
9. Honor ITT Valedictorian Graduate. Gator teaches guitar in Boise, Idaho as well. Such a pleasure having him on the team. There is much more to list. Go to his website and check it out. www.gatorguitarboise.com.